Monday, February 09, 2009

"Cars, Cameras & Models - More of 1991 Tokyo Motor Show"

I thought I would wrap up the subject of the 1991 Tokyo Motor Show with a third edit of the material I took that day, but after editing another five-and-a-half minutes out of the next (around) forty minutes of tape, I decided that was long enough and I'll have to edit one more to wrap up that topic. The video is here:

Incidentally, have on-line videos been playing well for you over the past week? I've been experiencing what looks like a slowdown, probably due to excessive demands being maid on the servers. I read somewhere that something like fifteen hours worth of video is uploaded every ten minutes, or something like that. It's amazing the system works at all with that much material constantly pouring into it! Still, I wonder if the slow results are from my provider's servers, or the servers on the other end.

Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon
http://www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~LLLtrs/
http://uk.youtube.com/lylehsaxon

No comments: